We are looking for an enthusiastic person who will join as Personal Assistant to the CEO and Office Administrator in a young and energetic office environment. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working closely with the commercial team and the management team as well as all other heads of departments, managers and employees across the Company’s global offices, the P.A. role exists to support the Chief Executive Officer in the day to day running of the commercial function.
We are headquartered in Malta, with an office in Singapore.
- Perform general personal assistant duties to the Chief Executive Officer;
- Managing the diary of the Chief Executive Officer;
- Provide support with the running of the commercial meetings and any inter-departmental meetings held on a regular basis as well as chasing of action items arising from the same;
- Assisting with the preparation of documentation and presentations in relation to any meetings to be held as well as chasing action items arising from the same;
- Notifying the Chief Executive Officer of upcoming deadlines and taking minutes during meetings as required and chasing action items arising from the same;
- Travel and event management and assistance provided to the Chief Executive Officer and the rest of the commercial team as required;
- Assisting with Administration functions of HAUD Systems Ltd, seeing these through to completion;
- General office administration duties and ensuring the upkeep of the office is always clean and functional;
- Assist with any HR administration necessary
- Any ad hoc duties which may arise from time to time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and work comfortably at promoting good corporate governance;
- Must be thorough and discreet with sensitive information. Confidentiality is an absolute must;
- Strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Must be a flexible team player;
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact;
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, high demand environment;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technologies;
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years’ experience within an office environment; previous experience as a Personal Assistant will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, other language skills will be considered an asset;
- Computer literate, including office productivity software suites;
- School Leaving Qualifications including O-Level, further education qualifications will be considered an asset.
If you think you are the right person to join our team, we would be happy to receive your CV and application letter at [email protected].