HAUD Systems focuses on securing communication pathways for mobile network operators, mobile virtual network operators and mobile virtual network enablers. Its expertise is threefold and centers on fraud detection, revenue assurance and network protection.
By applying HAUD’s proprietary systems, which have been developed and are maintained by our in-house development specialists, our clients are enabled to stop leakages, increase revenues from telecommunications traffic and enhance network security.
HAUD Systems is headquartered in Malta and with an office in Singapore.
The Service Delivery Agent will be required to work from the Malta. The main role of the Service Delivery Agent will be to monitor and manage remotely HAUD’s SaaS installed at various clients’ locations, as well collect data in preparation for the required analysis. The candidate will enjoy working in a highly dynamic, challenging yet rewarding environment.
- Monitor and control HAUD’s SaaS on 24/7/365 basis
- Collect data for analysis and reports to be produced
- Handle and analyse data in multiple languages
- Interact and act as a point of contact with clients and stakeholders to respond to enquiries
- Liaise internally with the commercial and technical departments on behalf of the clients
- Carry out market research and collection of data
- be able to work on a 24/7/365 roster with minimal supervision
- be computer literate with very good knowledge of MS applications, particularly MS Excel. Understanding of SQL and/or regular expressions shall be considered an asset.
- have a good command / proficient in spoken and written Arabic and English – any other language skills shall be considered an asset
- have strong analytical, technical trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- be a customer centric team player with a “can do” attitude
- be able to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact
- have the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- easily adapt to change
- previous experience in a customer service / technical contact centre environment will be considered an asset
- knowledge of the telecommunication industry will also be considered an asset